YOUR FIRST VISIT
We know you have questions. Click on a link below to get answers to some of the most frequent questions people have about coming to a church for the first time.
- Provide us some feedback. We would love to hear about your experience so that we can know what is helpful and what needs improvement. You can do this on-line HERE, or if you have provided your contact info in one of our guest books, you will receive a postage paid card in the mail that you can fill out and return to us.
- Consider coming to one of our JumpStart classes that are held quarterly. Here you will learn more about our church's mission, values and beliefs, and how to become a member of FCCHH.
- Consider joining a Cell Group. These are small groups that meet to go deeper into God's word together, learn how to apply it in our everyday lives and develop lasting relationships with each other.
- Put your life in play by serving with us. We have many opportunities to show the love of Jesus in our community by serving the underserved.
- And, of course, come back next week for more worship and teaching!